Avello Airways will make Palm Springs Its latest metropolis, the Southern California metropolis, debuts three seasonal routes this fall.
The price range startup provider’s first Palm Springs Worldwide Airport (PSP) flights start Nov. 11, with Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport (STS) and Redmond Municipal Airport (RDM) and Eugene Airport (EUG) in Oregon. Avelo will function two flights per week on every route with 189-seat Boeing 737-800 plane.
Avello is not going to face direct competitors on any of its preliminary Palm Springs routes, that are at present scheduled to function via the tip of April.
Need extra airline-specific information? Sign up for TPG’s free new bi-weekly aviation newsletter
The addition of Palm Springs will increase Avello’s route map to 30 cities — a fast ramp-up for a provider that solely Started flying in April 2021.
This follows the enlargement introduced by Avello final week, when the provider added 4 new cities within the japanese half of the US flights to these new Avello locations – Kalamazoo/Battle Creek Worldwide Airport (AZO) and Capital Area Worldwide Airport (LAN) in Michigan. uncovered , in addition to Bluegrass Airport (LEX) in Kentucky and Newport Information/Williamsburg Worldwide Airport (PHF) in Virginia, will start in October.
One was from Palm Springs The fastest growing market in the country Throughout the pandemic when airways rush so as to add service to outward-facing locations that permit for extra social distancing.
Choose a seat: First look inside and where to sit on Avelo’s Boeing 737-800
Avelo is one in all three price range startups that launched within the U.S. in the course of the pandemic, and it will likely be the second so as to add Palm Springs to its community.
Aha! began to fly With service from PSP to its predominant base in Renault in 2021. Breeze Airways, the third of those startups, serves Southern California from San Bernardino, about 55 miles west of Palm Springs. The wind can also be anticipated to blow angel This fall.
Right here is the total schedule of Avalo’s new Palm Springs flights:
Palm Springs-Santa Rosa
- Begins with a “Particular Inaugural Flight” on November 11.
- Common service begins November 14, with a round-trip flight each Monday and Friday.
- Flights depart STS at 2:40 PM, arriving PSP at 4:20 PM
- Flights depart PSP at 1:30 PM, arriving STS at 3:10 PM
- The service begins from November 11.
- One round-trip flight each Monday and Friday.
- Flights depart RDM at 10:45 AM, arriving PSP at 12:50 PM
- Flights depart PSP at 5 PM, arriving RDM at 7 PM
- The service begins from November 12.
- One round-trip flight each Saturday and Wednesday.
- Flights depart EUG at 10:45 AM, arriving PSP at 12:55 PM
- Flights depart PSP at 1:35, arriving at EUG at 3:40
Considering of flying Avello? Learn extra in regards to the airline right here:
- Lots of fanfare: It was like flying on the inaugural flight of Avelo Airlines
- ‘It’s real’: What it was like on Avelo Airlines’ inaugural East Coast flight
- Try it, you’ll love it: A flight review of startup airline Avelo
Featured photograph by Joe Scarnici/Getty Photos for Avelo.